Niagara Adventure Theater
Hold onto your seats for the most powerful and involving film experience the brings reality to life on the big screen. You will witness Niagara Falls’ incredible stories and history that would otherwise take a lifetime to experience in just 30 minutes. Discover the thundering Falls from a completely new and exhilarating perspective, and plug over them with history’s daredevils.
The air-conditioned Niagara Adventure Theater auditorium features stadium seating for 314, and is located at the Niagara Falls State Park Visitor Center. "Niagara: Legends of Adventure" screens every 45 minutes, so be sure to check the schedule in order to plan accordingly.
Headsets are available with translation in the following languages:
Adventure Theater tickets are available for individual purchase, or as part of the value-added Niagara Falls USA Discovery Pass, which is available seasonally.
Hours of Operation
- December 1, 2017 - February 28, 2018: First show starts at 10:30 a.m., and the last show starts at 4:30 p.m. (Daily)
Note: Show screens every 45 minutes.
Niagara Adventure Theater is open year-round. Check back soon for additional hours of operation!
- Adult: $12
- Children (6-12): $8
- Senior: $9
- Children Ages 5 and Under: Free, but must be accompanied by a guardian
- $7 per person, all inclusive.
- Complimentary tickets are given to tour driver, guide and/or escort for groups with a minimum of 20 guests.
- For educational tour groups: College Students and Adults – $7 / Students K-12 – $5
Rates are inclusive with tax.
For more information on the Niagara Adventure Theater, please visit http://NiagaraMovie.com.