Niagara Adventure Theater
Hold onto your seats for the most powerful and involving film experience the brings reality to life on the big screen. You will witness Niagara Falls’ incredible stories and history that would otherwise take a lifetime to experience in just 30 minutes. Discover the thundering Falls from a completely new and exhilarating perspective, and plunge over them with history’s daredevils.
The air-conditioned Niagara Adventure Theater auditorium features stadium seating for 314, and is located at the Niagara Falls State Park Visitor Center. "Niagara: Legends of Adventure" screens every 45 minutes, so be sure to check the schedule in order to plan accordingly.
Headsets are available with translation in the following languages:
Adventure Theater tickets are available for individual purchase
or as part of the value-added Niagara Falls USA Discovery Pass, which is available seasonally.
2018 Hours of Operation
- March 16 - May 17: 10:30 a.m. - 5:15 p.m. (Daily)
- May 18 - June 14: 9 a.m. - 5:15 p.m. (Sunday-Friday) / 9 a.m. - 8:15 p.m. (Saturday)
- June 15 - September 2: 9 a.m. - 8:15 p.m. (Sunday-Thursday) / 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. (Friday-Saturday)
- September 3 - October 8: 9 a.m. - 5:15 p.m. (Sunday-Thursday) / 9 a.m. - 8:15 p.m. (Friday-Saturday)
- October 9 - October 31: 9 a.m. - 5:15 p.m. (Daily)
- November 1 - November 30: 9:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Daily)
- December 1 - December 31: 10:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Daily)
- Victoria Day: 9 a.m. - 5:15 p.m. (Friday, May 18, Sunday, May 20, and Monday, May 21) / 9 a.m. - 8:15 p.m. (Saturday, May 19) / 9 a.m. - 7:15 p.m. (Sunday, May 20)
- Memorial Day: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. (Friday, May 25, Saturday, May 26, and Sunday, May 27) / 9 a.m. - 6:45 p.m. (Monday, May 28)
- Independence Day: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. (Friday, June 29 - Sunday, July 1) / 9 a.m. - 8:15 p.m. (Monday, July 2 - Wednesday, July 4)
- Thanksgiving (November 22): Closed
- Christmas Day (December 25): Closed
- New Year's Day (January 1, 2019): Closed
Notes: Show screens every 45 minutes. Extended hours offered on the following holidays: Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day. Schedule subject to change without notice.
RatesAdmission rates at the door for 2018:
- Adult: $12
- Youth (6-12): $8
- Children Ages 5 and Under: Free, but must be accompanied by a guardian
- Adult: $7.50 per person
- Youth: $5.50 per person
- Complimentary tickets are given to tour driver, guide and/or escort for groups with a minimum of 20 guests
Rates are inclusive with tax.
For more information on the Niagara Adventure Theater, please visit NiagaraMovie.com, or call 1-866-750-4629.