Niagara Falls State Park is OPEN!
- Niagara Falls State Park's outdoor restrooms and information booths remain open. The Orin Lehman Visitor Center is open with limited services from 10 AM - 5:30 PM. Niagara Adventure Theater and Observation Tower are closed until further notice.
- Visit our Facebook page for up to the minute updates.
- Visitors should remember they are in a public park. While we are making increased efforts toward sanitation, each surface is only as clean as the last person who touched it.
- Visitors should take steps to protect your health by following the CDC/NYSDOH's guidelines for preventing the spread of colds, flu, and COVID-19:
- Try to keep at least six (6) feet of distance between you and others. If you can not, you must wear a mask.
- Avoid close contact, such as shaking hands, hugging, and kissing.
- Wash hands often or use a hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- Avoid surfaces that are touched often, such as doorknobs, handrails, and playground equipment.
- The Visitor Center is open with limited services
- Hours of Operation: 10 AM - 5:30 PM
- Masks are required while indoors, and capacity will be limited
- Food, Beverage, and Retail will be available
- The Niagara Adventure Theater remains closed until further notice
Retail and Food & Beverage Services Update
Cave of the Winds & Visitor Center Gift Shops are open daily from 10 AM - 4 PM. Snacks & drinks are available in both these locations. The Visitor Center Deli will operate from 10 AM - 4:00 PM Friday thru Sunday each week.
For its operations at the park, Delaware North has implemented a comprehensive program in response to COVID-19. The Rest Assured™ Commitment to Care program features new health and safety standards aimed at helping keep guests and employees safe. Delaware North has re-engineered operating procedures to minimize contact risk and bolster hygiene protocols to meet or exceed best-practice guidelines of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
The Rest Assured™ program at Niagara Falls State Park includes:
- Upholding current social distancing guidelines as directed by local and state health officials and in compliance with the CDC.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols for all high-touch surfaces in common areas.
- Most points of sale accept touchless mobile wallet payment options such as Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- Hand-sanitizing stations.
- Plexiglass dividers at points of sale.
- Rest Assured signage, including for social distancing.
In addition, our employees:
- Take a health check when they report to work.
- Sanitize their hands when they report to work and are required to wash and sanitize their hands frequently throughout the shift.
- Undergo a comprehensive Rest Assured Training Program.
- Wear face coverings while they are on duty.