Niagara Falls State Park is OPEN!
- Niagara Falls State Park's outdoor restrooms and information booths remain open. The Orin Lehman Visitor Center, Niagara Adventure Theater, and Observation Tower are closed until further notice.
- Visit our Facebook page for up to the minute updates.
- Visitors should remember they are in a public park. While we are making increased efforts toward sanitation, each surface is only as clean as the last person who touched it.
- Visitors should take steps to protect your health by following the CDC/NYSDOH's guidelines for preventing the spread of colds, flu, and COVID-19:
- Try to keep at least six (6) feet of distance between you and others. If you can not, you must wear a mask.
- Avoid close contact, such as shaking hands, hugging, and kissing.
- Wash hands often or use a hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- Avoid surfaces that are touched often, such as doorknobs, handrails, and playground equipment.
Retail and Food & Beverage Services Update
Delaware North on June 5 reopened some retail shops and food & beverage outlets at Niagara Falls State Park.
Open on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays are the snack bar, ice cream shop and gift shop at the Cave of the Winds Pavilion, the gift shop at the Top of the Falls at Terrapin Point and the snack shop near Prospect Point. It should be noted that the Top of the Falls restaurant has not yet opened for the season.
For its operations at the park, Delaware North has implemented a comprehensive program in response to COVID-19. The Rest Assured™ Commitment to Care program features new health and safety standards aimed at helping keep guests and employees safe. Delaware North has re-engineered operating procedures to minimize contact risk and bolster hygiene protocols to meet or exceed best-practice guidelines of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
The Rest Assured™ program at Niagara Falls State Park includes:
- Upholding current social distancing guidelines as directed by local and state health officials and in compliance with the CDC.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols for all high-touch surfaces in common areas.
- Most points of sale accept touchless mobile wallet payment options such as Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- Hand-sanitizing stations.
- Plexiglass dividers at points of sale.
- Rest Assured signage, including for social distancing.
In addition, our employees:
- Take a health check when they report to work.
- Sanitize their hands when they report to work and are required to wash and sanitize their hands frequently throughout the shift.
- Undergo a comprehensive Rest Assured Training Program.
- Wear face coverings while they are on duty.