Niagara Falls State Park ConstructionThe final piece of the restoration of Niagara Falls State Park is underway! We are working to create a safer and more welcoming entrance to the nation's oldest state park. The Park is open during construction.
Highlights of the beautifying project, which will make Niagara Falls State Park more pedestrian friendly, include:
- Creating a re-imagined arrival to welcome pedestrians from various access points
- Refining walkways to provide orientation and efficient access to Park and Visitor Center
- Creating a seamless connection between the City of Niagara Falls and Park
- Improving signage, wayfinding and orientation
- Providing new bus access for safe and efficient drop-off and pick-up of Park visitors
- Relieving existing congestion with vehicles and pedestrians, helping to meet the demand of the growing motor coach business
Please see this document for additional details.