Rest Assured | Commitment to Care
Learn about our new health and safety standards
Delaware North's Rest Assured™ | Commitment to Care is a comprehensive program to help keep guests and employees safe and slow the spread of COVID-19.
We've re-engineered our operating procedures to minimize contact risk and bolstered hygiene protocols to exceed best-practice guidelines of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Our facilities undergo rigorous, ongoing deep-cleaning and disinfection.
We have developed a new set of standards and procedures that include:
- Ensuring our operating standards uphold current social distancing guidelines as directed by local and state regulators and in compliance with the CDC.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols, including hourly and as-needed for all high-touch surfaces.
- Reduced capacity and limited hours of operation, where appropriate.
- Most points of sale accept touchless mobile wallet payment options such as Apple Pay and Google Pay. Cashless transactions preferred.
- Hand-sanitizing stations located throughout properties.
- Take a health check when they report to work.
- Sanitize their hands when they report to work and are required to wash and sanitize their hands frequently throughout the shift.
- Wear masks while they are on duty.
- Undergo a comprehensive COVID-19 Training Program.
We are committed to delivering a safe and secure hospitality environment. The health, safety and peace of mind of our guests, employees and community are our highest priorities.