- Attractions and Tours
- Cave of the Winds
- Maid of the Mist
- Hiking Trails
- In-Park Dining
- Observation Tower
- Schoellkopf Power Plant Ruins Site
- Top of the Falls
- Walks, Talks, & Tours
- Special Events in Niagara Falls USA
Aquarium of Niagara
Go on an aquatic adventure at Niagara's other "water wonder," the Aquarium of Niagara.
The Aquarium is home to more than 120 aquatic species, including playful penguins, rescued seals and sea lions, mesmerizing jellyfish, colorful fish and invertebrates, and more.
The Aquarium’s educational exhibits feature more than 1,500 animals in diverse ecosystems. Roll up your sleeves and enjoy hands-on animal interactions with sharks and stingrays at the Aquarium’s interactive touch pool. Learn about the threats challenging animals in their natural habitats and leave equipped with tangible ways to positively impact wildlife. Interact with the Aquarium’s knowledgeable staff and charismatic animal ambassadors through animal feedings, educational presentations, and expert talks. A full schedule of programming is included with general admission.
Located less than a mile from the Falls, the Aquarium is accessible by the in-park Niagara Scenic Trolley (seasonal) or by taking a leisurely stroll along park trails.
Aquarium tickets are available for individual purchase online and at the door. To purchase your tickets online, please visit www.aquariumofniagara.org.
- Adult: $19.95
- Senior (Ages 60 and over): $17.95
- Child (Ages 3-12): $14.95
- Infant (Ages 2 and under): Free
Parking is a daily flat fee. The following rates apply (valid year-round):
- $5 Cars
- $20 Buses / RVs / Campers
Hours of Operation
- Monday-Friday: 9 AM - 3 PM
- Saturday-Sunday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Special Hours for December 24:
- 9 AM - 3 PM
The Aquarium will be closed on Monday, December 25 in celebration of the Christmas holiday.
Please note: Last admission is 30 minutes before closing.
- The accessible entrance is located at the rear of the Aquarium. Follow the path to the right of the building when approaching the building from the parking lot. A limited number of wheelchairs are available for use.
- There is no coat, bag, or stroller storage at the Aquarium.
Aquarium Photo Gallery
View photos of the Aquarium of Niagara!