Cave of the Winds Group Policies
To help group organizers make the most of their Niagara Falls State Park trip, below are policies that will help plan for the new timed, ticketed approach to the Cave of the Winds.
- Parks will require a valid credit card number to be on file in order to take advantage of our group program. Email Mary.Dugan@parks.ny.gov to register.
- Groups must call our Revenue Office (716-278-1763) in advance to reserve their time, and their card will be charged at that time.
- Ticket pick-up for groups who have pre-purchased tickets will be at the Welcome Center/Comfort Station on Goat Island across from the Cave of the Winds.
- If a group is running late, then they must call us at 716-278-1763. We will do our best to move them to another time slot if one is available, but cannot guarantee admission
- Parks now offers variable pricing for groups: $13/person Monday-Thursday, and $15/person Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Groups will not be permitted to bypass the line or bypass the new portion of the attraction. There is no separate entrance for groups.
- The new World Changed Here Pavilion attraction will add approximately 25 minutes to the attraction. But by calling to reserve a time for your group, and paying when booking your group's time, the wait in line will be greatly reduced.
- Also new this year, one guide or bus driver will be permitted to accompany each group at no charge
- Bus parking remains in Lot 3
- Please refer to the Cave of the Winds page for attraction's operating times
- NYS Parks reserves the right to revoke group privileges
Ready to visit Niagara Falls State Park? Our maps and directions can help guide your trip.