- Attractions and Tours
- Cave of the Winds
- Maid of the Mist
- Hiking Trails
- In-Park Dining
- Observation Tower
- Schoellkopf Power Plant Ruins Site
- Top of the Falls
- Welcome Center
- Special Events in Niagara Falls USA
Maid of the Mist
PLEASE NOTE: Maid of the Mist tickets are available at the Maid of the Mist Ticket Plaza located at the Observation Tower.
Looking for a fun way to "explore the roar?" The Maid of the Mist boat tour in Niagara Falls, NY has been described by generations of visitors as one of the highlights of their trip.
A favorite Niagara Falls State Park attraction for more than 150 years, the Maid of the Mist journey begins at the Observation Tower, where guests are given a souvenir rain poncho to wear and board the double-deck Maid of the Mist tour boat. From there, the boat ferries past the base of the American Falls, and onto the basin of Horseshoe Falls--the dramatic passage leading you through the roiling waterfall whitewater and massive rock formations. The Maid of the Mist returns guests to shore with newfound appreciation of the power and grandeur of Niagara Falls.
For more information on the Maid of the Mist, please visit the Maid of the Mist website.
Please Note: Schedule is subject to change without notice. Please check our website regularly for schedule changes. Spring opening date depends on ice conditions in the river.
|October 1 - October 30||10:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|October 31 - November 6||10:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
*Last day of operation for the 2022 season is November 6, 2022
*Please Note: rates are subject to change without notice. Please check our website regularly for rate changes.
- Adult: $25.25
- Child (ages 6-12): $14.75
- Child (Ages 5 and Under): Free - with accompanying adult
Prices are in U.S. dollars and include the $1.25 per person cost of the elevator, which is necessary to reach our landing. Reservations are not accepted.
Method of payment - Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover at point of sale only. Check or direct billing upon approval prior to group arrival. Personal checks are not accepted.
- Adult Net Rate: $20.20 (valid for authorized travel agents and tour operators only)
- Adult Group Rate: $22.75 (sightseeing tour operators and all other groups of 20 or more)
- F.I.T.: $20.20
- Educational Rate: $14.15 (Grades 1-8, for groups of 20 or more)
- Educational Rate: $14.75 (Grades 9-12, for groups of 20 or more)
Educational rates are valid from opening day through June 30, and September 6 through November 6. Adults will be charged the Adult Net Rate.
No group rate for children. Children 5 years of age and under ride free. Groups of children 5 years of age and under must be accompanied by one adult for every four children.
- Adult Groups: One complimentary ticket per 20 adults
- Educational Groups: One complimentary chaperone per 15 students