Maid of the Mist
Looking for a fun way to "explore the roar?" The Maid of the Mist boat tour in Niagara Falls, NY has been described by generations of visitors as one of the highlights of their trip.
A favorite Niagara Falls State Park attraction for more than 150 years, the Maid of the Mist journey begins at the Observation Tower, where guests are given a souvenir rain poncho to wear and board the double-deck Maid of the Mist tour boat. From there, the boat ferries past the base of the American Falls, and onto the basin of Horseshoe Falls--the dramatic passage leading you through the roiling waterfall whitewater and massive rock formations. The Maid of the Mist returns guests to shore with newfound appreciation of the power and grandeur of Niagara Falls.
For more information on the Maid of the Mist, please visit the Maid of the Mist website.
All tours depart from our landing in Niagara Falls State Park at Prospect Point!
Please Note: schedule is subject to change without notice. Please check our website regularly for schedule changes.
|TBD - May 21||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (weekdays)
9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (weekends)
|May 22 - May 23||9:00 to 8:00 PM Daily|
|May 24 - May 28||9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Daily|
|May 29 - May 30||9:00 AM to 8:00 PM|
|May 31||9:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|June 1 - June 18||9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (Sun-Fri)
9:00 AM to 8:00 PM (Sat)
|June 19 - August 8||9:00 AM to 8:00 PM Daily|
|August 9 - August 28||9:00 AM to 7:30 PM Daily|
|August 29 - September 5||9:00 AM to 7:15 PM Daily|
|September 6||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|September 7 - October 3||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (weekdays)
9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (weekends)
|October 4 - October 31||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Daily|
|November 1 - November 7||10:00 AM to 4:00 PM Daily|
*Last day of operation for the 2021 season is November 7, 2021
*Please Note: rates are subject to change without notice. Please check our website regularly for rate changes.
- Adult: $25.25
- Child (ages 6-12): $14.75
- Child (Ages 5 and Under): Free - with accompanying adult
Prices are in U.S. dollars and include the $1.25 per person cost of the elevator, which is necessary to reach our landing. Reservations are not accepted.
Method of payment - Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover at point of sale only. Check or direct billing upon approval prior to group arrival. Personal checks are not accepted.
- Adult Net Rate: $20.20 (valid for authorized travel agents and tour operators only)
- Adult Group Rate: $22.75 (sightseeing tour operators and all other groups of 20 or more)
- F.I.T.: $20.20
- Educational Rate: $14.15 (Grades 1-8, for groups of 20 or more)
- Educational Rate: $14.75 (Grades 9-12, for groups of 20 or more)
Educational rates are valid from opening day through June 30, and September 7 through November 7. Adults will be charged the Adult Net Rate.
No group rate for children. Children 5 years of age and under ride free. Groups of children 5 years of age and under must be accompanied by one adult for every four children.
- Adult Groups: One complimentary ticket per 20 adults
- Educational Groups: One complimentary chaperone per 15 students
Maid of the Mist Density Reduction Plan
"In order to provide safety for our associates and guests, all tours will operate at 50% capacity," said Maid of the Mist President Christopher M. Glynn. "Our team developed a Maid of the Mist Density Reduction Plan, which is extensive in its approach to safety. The plan was submitted to and approved by the state."
The plan also includes:
- All visitors will be required to wear a face covering as a condition of admission.
- Only one party at a time will be permitted to approach each of the ticket booths. Hand sanitizer will be available for visitors as they arrive.
- Countertops and credit card keypads will be sanitized after each transaction.
- Elevators to and from the Observation Deck to the landing will operate at 50% capacity, limited to nine individuals at a time
- All hand railings and visitor touch points will be sanitized on a regular basis.
- Orderly queuing will be required to include guests being six feet apart unless they are with household members.
- Guests will be reminded about social distancing when they board the vessel.
- Distance markers will be placed throughout the facility.
Maid of the Mist associates will be provided with PPE at no cost; the company will also implement mandatory health screening assessments (questionnaire and temperature check) before associates begin work each day. The opening of the Maid of the Mist store may be delayed.