Maid of the Mist
Looking for a fun way to "explore the roar?" The Niagara Falls Maid of the Mist tour takes visitors on an excursion into the basin of Niagara Falls State Park’s Horseshoe Falls. The Maid of the Mist boat tour in Niagara Falls, NY has been described by generations of visitors as one of the highlights of their trip.
A favorite Niagara Falls State Park attraction for more than 150 years, the Maid of the Mist journey begins at the Observation Tower, where guests are given a souvenir rain poncho to wear and board the double-deck Maid of the Mist tour boat. From there, the boat ferries past the base of the American Falls, and onto the basin of Horseshoe Falls--the dramatic passage leading you through the roiling waterfall whitewater and massive rock formations. The Maid of the Mist returns guests to shore with newfound appreciation of the power and grandeur of Niagara Falls.
Maid of the Mist tickets are available for individual purchase, or as part of the value-added Niagara Falls USA Discovery Pass, which is available seasonally.
Hours of OperationThank you for a great season! We look forward to seeing you in spring 2018. Check back for more information!
- Adult: $18.25
- Child (ages 6-12): $10.65
- Ages 5 and Under: Free
Rates and schedule are subject to change without notice.
- Adult Net Ticket Price: $14.60 (Valid for authorized travel agents and tour operators only)
- Adult Group Ticket Price: $16.45 (for groups of 20 or more)
- F.I.T.: $14.60
- Educational Group Ticket Price: $10.15 (Grades 1-8, for groups of 20 or more)
- Educational Group Ticket Price: $10.65 (Grades 9-12, for groups of 20 or more)
Educational prices are valid from opening day through June 30, and September 5 through November 5. Adults will be charged the Adult Net Ticket price.
No group rate for children. Children 5 years of age and under ride free. Groups of children 5 years of age and under must be accompanied by one adult for every four children.
Complimentary Maid of the Mist Ticket Policy
- Adult Groups: One complimentary ticket per 20 adults
- Educational Groups: One complimentary chaperone per 15 students
For more information on the Maid of the Mist, please visit https://www.maidofthemist.com.