Top of the Falls Restaurant
2018 Hours of Operation
- May 5 - May 6: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. (Saturday-Sunday)
- May 11 - May 13: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. (Friday-Sunday)
- May 18 - May 24: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. (Daily)
- May 25 - May 27: 11 a.m. - 9 p.m. (Memorial Day Weekend)
- May 28 - June 21: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. (Daily)
- June 22 - September 2: 11 a.m. - 9 p.m. (Monday-Thursday) / 11 a.m. - 10 p.m. (Friday-Sunday)
- September 3: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. (Labor Day)
- September 4 - September 23: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. (Friday-Sunday) / Closed (Monday-Thursday)
Niagara Falls DiningThe Top of the Falls menu offers modern American cuisine and classic dishes, and every dish is accompanied by spectacular waterfall views. The venue, located within Niagara Falls State Park, on Goat Island, overlooks Terrapin Point, and features panoramic views of Horseshoe Falls through floor-to-ceiling windows and outdoor dining decks.
Tempt your palate with a Top of the Falls dining experience with menu items like a Bistro Burger, a Cilantro-Lime Chicken Sandwich, or a Chilled Asian Noodle Salad. And if you still have room for dessert, you can indulge in a rich piece of chocolate cake or cheesecake.
The Top of the Falls Restaurant is proud to partner with Taste NY, which proudly supports locally made foods and beverages. The Taste NY program promotes New York-made food and beverages through retail stores, events, and concessions. With the incredible agricultural richness in this state and some of the best craft beverages and cuisine in the world, there is no better time to taste New York's local flavor.
Be sure to keep an eye out for the Taste NY icon throughout your visit to Niagara Falls and be sure to stop in to any of the other participating stores and restaurants to help support local business!
For more information about Top of the Falls dining, call (716) 278-0340.
Interested in hosting a group event or banquet at Niagara Falls State Park? View our catering menus.