Niagara Scenic Trolley
Our state-of-the-art Scenic Trolleys run on eco-friendly natural gas, are heated in the winter, and air-conditioned in summer to ensure the comfort of all of our visitors. The Niagara Falls Scenic Trolley is important part of Niagara Falls State Park's "Green Park Project," an award-winning program that has been honored with a Clean Air Excellence Award.
Niagara Falls State Park is ADA-compliant, and the Niagara Falls Trolley makes it easy for those with limited mobility to see all the incredible sights that the Park has to offer.
Niagara Scenic Trolley tickets are available for individual purchase
or as part of the value-added Niagara Falls USA Discovery Pass, which is available seasonally.
Even though summer is over, you can embrace the beauty of Niagara Falls State Park and see the Falls 365 days a year. We're open year-round!
2020 Niagara Scenic Trolley Hours
- Daily: 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Memorial Day Weekend: 9 a.m. - 11 p.m. (Friday, May 22, Saturday, May 23, and Sunday, May 24) / 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. (Monday, May 25)
- Independence Day Weekend: 9 a.m. - 11 p.m. (Thursday, July 2, Friday, July 3, and Saturday, July 4)
- Labor Day Weekend: 9 a.m. - 11 p.m. (Friday, September 4, Saturday, September 5 and Sunday, September 6) / 9 a.m. - 10 p.m. (Monday, September 7)
- Columbus Day Weekend: 9 a.m. - 10 p.m. (Saturday, October 10 and Sunday, October 11) / 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. (Monday, October 12)
- Thanksgiving (Thursday, November 26): Closed
The Trolley will be closed for the 2020 season effective November 26.
Schedule subject to change.
- Adult: $3
- Child (Ages 6-12): $2
- Child (Ages 5 and Under): Free
Rates subject to change.