Niagara Scenic Trolley
Our state-of-the-art Scenic Trolleys run on eco-friendly natural gas, are heated in the winter, and air-conditioned in summer to ensure the comfort of all of our visitors. The Niagara Falls Scenic Trolley is important part of Niagara Falls State Park's "Green Park Project," an award-winning program that has been honored with a Clean Air Excellence Award.
Niagara Falls State Park is ADA-compliant, and the Niagara Falls Trolley makes it easy for those with limited mobility to see all the incredible sights that the Park has to offer.
Niagara Scenic Trolley tickets are available for individual purchase
or as part of the value-added Niagara Falls USA Discovery Pass, which is available seasonally.
Even though summer is over, you can embrace the beauty of Niagara Falls State Park and see the Falls 365 days a year. We're open year-round!
2019 Niagara Scenic Trolley Hours
- Daily: 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Memorial Day Weekend: 9 a.m. - 11 p.m. (Friday, May 24, Saturday, May 25, and Sunday, May 26) / 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. (Monday, May 27)
- Independence Day Weekend: 9 a.m. - 11 p.m. (Thursday, July 4, Friday, July 5, and Saturday, July 6)
- Labor Day Weekend: 9 a.m. - 11 p.m. (Friday, August 30, Saturday, August 31 and Sunday, September 1) / 9 a.m. - 10 p.m. (Monday, September 2)
- Columbus Day Weekend: 9 a.m. - 10 p.m. (Saturday, October 12 and Sunday, October 13) / 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. (Monday, October 14)
- Thanksgiving (Thursday, November 28): Closed
The Trolley will be closed for the 2019 season effective November 28.
- Adult: $3
- Child (Ages 6-12): $2
- Child (Ages 5 and Under): Free