Niagara Falls State Park Visitor Center
A great place to begin your visit to Niagara Falls, the Niagara Falls State Park Visitor Center provides guests with interactive displays and exhibits. The Visitor Center is set within acres of brilliant floral gardens that have been designed to depict the Great Lakes region above the Falls, including grassy areas in the shapes of Lakes Michigan, Superior, Huron and Erie, as well as a walkway that follows the course of the Niagara River. It's open year-round.
In addition to serving as headquarters for authentic Niagara Falls souvenirs and merchandise, the Visitor Center is a convenient place to purchase a Niagara USA Discovery Pass, which is available seasonally. The Discovery Pass is essentially a passport that allows you to save on multiple park attractions, like the Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds Tour, Aquarium of Niagara and Niagara Adventure Theater. You can use the pass in one visit or on multiple visits to Niagara Falls State Park. Visit our Discovery Pass page for more information. But even during the winter, you can still experience the beauty of Niagara Falls State Park and see the Falls 365 days a year. We're open year-round!
2019 Hours of Operation
- Now - May 15: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. (Daily)
- May 16 - June 12: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. (Sunday-Friday) / 8 a.m. - 9 p.m. (Saturday)
- June 13 - September 2: 8 a.m. - 9 p.m. (Sunday-Thursday) / 8 a.m. - 10 p.m. (Friday-Saturday)
- September 3 - October 14: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. (Sunday-Friday) / 8 a.m. - 9 p.m. (Saturday)
- October 15 - March 31, 2020: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. (Daily)
- Victoria Day Weekend: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. (Sunday, May 19)
- Memorial Day Weekend: 8 a.m. - 10 p.m. (Friday, May 24, Saturday, May 25, and Sunday, May 26) / 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. (Monday, May 27)
- Independence Day Weekend: 8 a.m. - 10 p.m. (Thursday, July 4, Friday, July 5, and Saturday, July 6)
- Labor Day Weekend: 8 a.m. - 10 p.m. (Friday, August 30, Saturday, August 31 and Sunday, September 1) / 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. (Monday, September 2)
- Columbus Day Weekend: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. (Sunday, October 13)
- Thanksgiving (Thursday, November 28): Closed
- Christmas Eve (Tuesday, December 24): Will close at 3 p.m.
- Christmas Day (Wednesday, December 25): Closed
- New Year's Day (Wednesday, January 1, 2020): Closed
Please check back soon for additional upcoming operating hours!
Note: Schedule subject to change.